Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Plastic Cookie Press for A Dollar and a Half


Soon it will be noon, time for the first Books at Twelve Ten for 2012.



The year has been lots of shopping so far. My wristwatch battery had to be replaced. The list went on rather long. Shopping the day New Years was officially observed, was complicated by the convergence of the public schools in session and the transit people on Sundays and Holidays schedule. Our bus in the rain was more overloaded than I have been on for a long time, and I had along a small ceramic thing from the Goodwill super after Christmas sale at the Holiday Shop. Got back with no real difficulties, and had located a bicycle mirror I could get when I had along a checkbook. During the drastically reduced clearance sales I bought a plastic cookie press for a dollar and a half. So I can make spritz.



But about an hour and it will be time to discuss Louise's War, by Sarah R. Shaber. 2012 starting up -


No comments: