Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Holidays - Library Fines During Snow Erased

Everything regifting was the holiday this year. I gifted two regifts - and two years in a row a friend gave me wine, but because I do not drink I did not use any. So this year she could not find that kind of wine for her spouse and had me get up on a chair to get the wine off the shelf so she could give it to him.

But after the deep snow Wednesday morning the library was closed until Saturday. By then I owed three dollars, which was thank goodness erased. A yet another kind of re-gift, since we had the books out. I had out Above New York, aeriel photographs, and a lot of their New York travel and restoration and historic architecture books. Found Carnegie Hall, and other places. An enjoyable holiday.

No comments: