Saturday, October 21, 2017

This Year And Last Year's Art Show At the Building


During many months at the building I live in, residents have become more portable tenants to prepare for building remodel plans, and everyone has boxed things up.  As July came near, I found the building’s gathering area cleared of things, only to await redecoration for a time.  Others joined in with me to also seize the day and use the space as an art studio.  Although their other plans took priority, the small Fourth of July Art Show materialized.  So, yesterday I set up the Art Show ahead of the festivity of its opening morning today...  That was my blog entry for the First Annual Art Show at the building where I live, held last year on the Fourth of July. 

This year half a dozen people participated in the Second Annual Art Show.  I brought photographs again.  This year there were quilts, paintings, wood craft, painted ceramics and more.    

No comments: