Saturday, January 28, 2017

Yesterday Remembrance Day About The Holocaust

On Facebook yesterday I saw it was remembrance day for the Holocaust.  There was a request that we print we remember on paper and show our face with the paper.   So I did so, there was a sticky note with an empty side on the notebook I had with me at the Archive at PLU - Scandinavian Immigrant Experience Archive.  I made a Women's Rights sign last Saturday and carried it up to Westlake.  Because I thought I might not walk as fast as everyone and was not certain about walking over three miles briskly, I joined the walk at Westlake Center and did about eight blocks or so to the Seattle Center, and not trying three miles probably made sense.

 Often in the evening I hear stories on talk radio, often in the day I visit the computer labs at the library.  The women's walk mattered.





No comments: