Friday, May 15, 2015

Separate Out Of One

While I planned another blog entry things came up.   Time passed.  As I look back at the poster I made that creates a display of separate photos out of one, the poster appears now similar to the Lost Letters that fan out, separate from the Pony Express Rider in the Google 155th Pony Express Keyboard Interactive game. 

It has been fun to play the Pony Express Game.  I wonder if the history is true – if horses were lost in avalanches along the route, or if they did run into rock formations or fences.  It reminds me of Deconstruction. 
To have created a Deconstruction of the photo of the Library allowed me to glimpse the chair, the table, the lights in the ceiling with more slow attention, just as these things were glimpsed with attention years ago.  

 

No comments: