Friday, May 21, 2010


This week I have had a Mouse on a Trike as my Facebook Profile Picture because it has been Bike to Work Week.



At the park Pierce Transit sets up for a free lunch for the first seventy-five Bike To Work Week participants. The Pierce Transit representative said he rode twice from downtown to Pierce Transit headquarters during the week. They are not sure how many riders will be at the event. All week it has been rain with thunder and lightning and sun breaks. It is dangerous to take a bike along a hillside in a lightning storm, but it was not that bad for my Bike To Work Ride - about seven and a half miles out, seven and a half miles back. One day, to my volunteer job. I can register my ride if I want to.



Red geranium, orange marigolds – the weather is cool and wet from rain. On my walk to the library I saw a bike rider heading towards the park for the Bike To Work lunch and fashion show. Bike riding leaves time to view some gardens from the street – one or two gardens had spectacular wisteria vines in bloom.


1 comment:

Rondell said...

Ooh you take steriods or something? I don't know how you got the energy to use your trike that far!