Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photo From 1938


At The Pacific Northwest Room at the Tacoma Public Library the estimate for Public Domain is in the neighborhood of seventy-five years. At this point, a census year, of course anticipation grows that in only two more years we will view the 1940 United States Census, so we are entering that seventy-two year neighborhood. For the purposes of my blog, Spice Drawer Mouse, regarding public domain, and the photograph from the visit of Kyrkoherde Wellhagen that shows the readerboard, in 1938, of First Lutheran Church, I consider it must be true that we have reached that neighborhood.

So, as I celebrate three years of blogs at Spice Drawer Mouse, here is the photo from the Swedish article from Husmodern which was included back in 2007. When I was in Sunday School I was introduced to Pastor Rydell, the pastor whose name is on the reader board, still pastor years later.


No comments: