Thursday, October 12, 2017

Cascadia Poetry Festival This Weekend

Yesterday, Wednesday the 11th, after I had a flu shot at my building, I walked for about an hour, I think it is wise to have the flu shot distributed everywhere in your system, and the best way would be to exercise to get circulating.  At a Little Free Library I saw a book I noticed on the supermarket book sales stands:  the new Lisabet Salander novel written by a different author from the original series.  I looked inside and read just a little, in places.  And it was quite interesting.  I have a reserve on the book at the Tacoma Public Library.  But I decided to just leave the brand new book inside the sidewalk book library because I will attend the Cascadia Poetry Festival this weekend and cannot expect to be free to read any of the Salander story.  Someone else probably has found the book by now. 

No comments: