Friday, June 14, 2013

Event at Harmon Tap Room Yesterday


Yesterday I noticed a Facebook Message by Eric Hanberg that asked people who were published authors to go to the Harmon Tap Room in the afternoon from 5:30 to 7.   

I noted it down as 4:30 to 7, so I spent an hour at King’s Books.  There are always a lot of interesting books there, and the cats.  I thought I could report to poets at the Friday Reading about the meeting. 

At the Tap Room were Susan Odenkrantz and David Domkoski from the library, along the Eric Hanberg, exploring whether there are enough authors to set up a group.  A Facebook Identity might result, one mission might become “Library Sponsorship” of the author’s works, according to Ms. Odenkrantz.  About a dozen people were there, Eric Hanberg had them fill out a form.

During the event rain began to pour down, it let up some after a while.

No comments: