Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunday the 20th and 27th of November, Library Closed - Reading for Books at Twelve Ten

The Main Library will be closed tomorrow, November 20, and next Sunday, November 27th. If I had not visited the Main Library today, I would not have known that it would be closed tomorrow. In December the Sunday openings continue.

When Tacoma Reads Together read The Maltese Falcon, I began to read mysteries. Last New Year's Eve I remember being on a bus to Pierce County Library because my turn had come to read a new mystery. Why would I be interested in cozy mysteries? Maybe Books at Twelve Ten could read a mystery from a series and discuss mysteries.

In January Books At Twelve Ten will continue, moderated in turn by volunteers who are frequent members of the books group. In December we will discuss The Corrections.

No comments: